- This event has passed.
2015 Procurement Opportunities Webinar for the Northern California Small, Minority, Women, and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprises
January 20, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
2015 Procurement Opportunities Webinar
for the Northern California Small, Minority, Women, and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprises
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
10 am to 12 pm
NORCAL PTAC 2015 PROCUREMENT WEBINAR IS COMPREHENSIVE.
In just 2 hours you will receive an abundance of information in the Federal NorCal Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) webinar about the 2015 Procurement Opportunities that will save you hundreds of hours in time and expense that you would otherwise spend attending other seminars or conferences. Our mission is to ensure that California Small, Women, Minority, and Disabled Veteran owned Business Enterprises are properly prepared to represent themselves to Fortune 1000 companies and government organizations.
Featuring our special guest speaker:
Jason Trimiew, VP, Community Relations
San Francisco Bay Area Super Bowl 50 Host Committee
- How to prepare for the San Francisco Bay Area Super Bowl 50 opportunities
- How to take advantage of the state of California laws, rules and regulations that are designed to provide economic development opportunities to help Small, Women, Minority, and Disabled Veteran owned business enterprises grow and expand
- How to prepare for the Business Matchmaking Conference in February 2015
- Resources and leads for business matchmaking with federal, state and local government agencies
- How to do business with large corporations & government agencies
- How to screen & engage a corporate or government buyer
- Knowledge of existing business certification programs
- Tools and resources available for procurement assistance
- How to get paid
Registration Fee: FREE
Please click on this link to register https://norcalptac14.eventbrite.com