- This event has passed.
Southern California Minority Business Opportunity Day (MBOD) – March 3-4, 2015
March 3, 2015 - March 4, 2015
The Minority Business Opportunity Day Conference (MBOD) exposes minority businesses and corporate representatives to progressive workshops and seminars that optimize business potential and enhances business growth. MBOD provides valuable opportunities for MBEs and major corporations to network with one another. With 1,200 in attendance annually, member corporations value this event as the premier forum for meeting new MBE suppliers and vendors. Over two days, attendees will experience:
- Workshops & seminars: Timely, educational content presented in interesting, easy-to-understand formats
- Networking reception: Mingling of attendees and presentation of council ‘thank you’ awards.
- Exhibit fair: Exhibition of 80+ corporate members and MBEs
- Construction hardhat pavilion: Mini exhibit fair targeting construction and construction-related suppliers
- One-on-one matchmaking interviews: 10-minute conversations between corporate members looking for specific products/services and the certified
MBEs capable of meeting those corporations’ needs
MBOD 2015 will take place on March 3rd and 4th, 2015 at the Sheraton Universal Hotel. For questions, contact email@example.com.