Certification through a National MSDC Affiliate is a national certification, but Minority-owned Business Enterprises (MBEs) who have business operations in other geographic regions may wish to engage the council overseeing that region directly. To that end, WRMSDC offers a variety of services to which MBEs may wish to subscribe:
- Inclusion in Corporate Member and local state/municipal agency business leads, opportunities, and searches specific to Northern California, Nevada, and Hawai‘i
- Exposure to over 450 Corporate Members throughout the National network
- Access to free Council constituent-only technical trainings and development workshops
- E-newsletter subscription to “The Art of Entrepreneurship”
- E-subscription to our Executive Summary Digests of business alerts and events
- Access to one-on-one Matchmaking sessions with buyers and decision-makers
- Preference in Matchmaking events and trainings
- Discounted WRMSDC MBE rates at events
- MBE-to-MBE Spend opportunities and referral services
WRMSDC services are automatically available to all WRMSDC certified MBEs and do not require payment for a separate subscription.
To subscribe to WRMSDC’s services… Instructions here!
WRMSDC MBEs who wish to subscribe to the services of another Affiliate Council should reach out to that council directly. A full list of Affiliate Councils and their geographic regions can be found on the National MSDC website.